DIGNITY THROUGH MOBILITY
Your individuality matters! People seeking answers to their mobility and home healthcare needs, commonly express emotions of confusion and frustration. Making important decisions is always difficult without effective and trustworthy guidance. Custom Mobility understands, and embraces the importance of learning the unique needs of every situation. Our proven reputation demonstrates our goal to develop, as a team, optimal solutions that best meet the needs of our clients, their families, and caregivers.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Most seniors desire to stay in their home environment as long as possible. Through consultation involving the client, health care professionals, caregivers, and the family, Custom Mobility helps to develop solutions. Together, a plan is implemented to safely achieve the desired goals, and
maintaining dignity. READ MORE...
Whether your family utilizes the therapist services of Thames Valley Children's Centre, other hospital, or those of a private service, Custom Mobility welcomes the opportunity of being part of the team as your chosen equipment supplier. READ MORE...
At Custom Mobility we believe that individuality matters, and one size does not fit all. Choosing equipment and the right vendor can be confusing. We embrace the importance of learning the unique needs of every situation and how it affects each person and their caregivers. READ MORE...
- Custom Mobility - December 16, 2013 December 16, 2013Tips To Help Enjoy the Christmas Holidays with Seniors or Medically fragile persons […]
- Custom Mobility - December 9, 2013 December 9, 2013The internet is flooded with advertisement of companies who for a fee offer to explain/negotiate available tax credits and grants. Today’s topic reveals information regarding the Disability Tax Credit. […]
- Custom Mobility - December 2, 2013 December 2, 2013Injury to caregivers is extremely common. There is perhaps no single task that creates a greater risk than when assisting with transfers. When the caregiver is family and becomes injured consequences can be devastating. Equipment is available to minimize risk and should be given serious consideration. […]
- Custom Mobility - November 25, 2013 November 26, 2013Annually, millions of people are negatively affected by the loss of sunlight which is clinically referred to as Season Affective Disorder (SAD). Today’s topic explores the benefits of Artificial Sun Light technology. […]
- Custom Mobility - November 18, 2013 November 19, 2013This is a time of year that many people consider the purchase of mobility equipment such as walkers, scooters, lift chairs, bath lifts and emergency alarm pendants. While each help provide independence and dignity, caution must to be taken as some sell these items to take advantage of the spending season, rather than helping people fulfill functional need. A […]