- Custom Mobility - December 16, 2013 December 16, 2013Tips To Help Enjoy the Christmas Holidays with Seniors or Medically fragile persons […]
- Custom Mobility - December 9, 2013 December 9, 2013The internet is flooded with advertisement of companies who for a fee offer to explain/negotiate available tax credits and grants. Today’s topic reveals information regarding the Disability Tax Credit. […]
- Custom Mobility - December 2, 2013 December 2, 2013Injury to caregivers is extremely common. There is perhaps no single task that creates a greater risk than when assisting with transfers. When the caregiver is family and becomes injured consequences can be devastating. Equipment is available to minimize risk and should be given serious consideration. […]
- Custom Mobility - November 25, 2013 November 26, 2013Annually, millions of people are negatively affected by the loss of sunlight which is clinically referred to as Season Affective Disorder (SAD). Today’s topic explores the benefits of Artificial Sun Light technology. […]
- Custom Mobility - November 18, 2013 November 19, 2013This is a time of year that many people consider the purchase of mobility equipment such as walkers, scooters, lift chairs, bath lifts and emergency alarm pendants. While each help provide independence and dignity, caution must to be taken as some sell these items to take advantage of the spending season, rather than helping people fulfill functional need. A […]
Fleetway 10 Pin Youth Bowling League
Fleetway is once again offering its fall/winter youth bowling league which is open to anyone aged 4 to 18. The league is comprised of team members of all skill levels and games are held every saturday morning from the month of September and ending in April.
Wheelchair Bowlers Welcome
Fleetway has been the host of many charity fundraising events such as Participation House, and the Canadian Paraplegic Association. They are accordingly more than able to accomodate the needs of wheelchair bowlers. This program allows children do what they do best, socialize, and have fun.
the 10 pin league is a great way for youth to be involved in an activity that promotes team spirit while building self eteem and confidence.
Try It For Free
If you are uncertain if this acitivity suits your child, Fleetway is offering 3 free games of bowling including shoes on Saturday Setpember 10th at 9:00 a.m. Now that is an offer hard to refuse.
More information can be obtain by calling Fleetway 519-472-9310, or visiting www.fleetwayfun.com
Fleetway is located at 720 Proudfoot lane in London.