Painted & Chrome Hydraulic
The Invacare hydraulic lift was created to make transfer situations safe and affordable for everyone involved. And with its slim design, the hydraulic lift is versatile enough to use for any and all patient moves.
The features include a padded swivel bar and push handle, a 450-pound weight capacity, durable steel construction and 360 degrees patient rotation without side-to-side sway. Lightweight construction and easy disassembly allow quick transport and setup.
Indispensable to patients and caregivers alike, these lifts offers safety, comfort and stability.
- 20″ – 64″ range allows for patient to be picked up from lying position on floor
- Elongated handle design serves a broad range of operator heights and offers improved handling ability
- Offset mast and boom style provide better lift path, maximizing full travel range
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience of attendant
- Six-point swivel bar attachment easily adapts to all sling styles and positions
|Back Width:||Open: 42.25″ Closed: 22″|
|Caster Options:||Front: 5″ Rear: 5″|
|Overall Height:||Maximum at sling hookup: 64″ Minimum at sling hookup: 20″ Base height: 6.5″ (clearance)|
|Product Weight:||68 lbs.|
|Product Weight Capacity:||450 lbs.|
- Painted & Chrome Hydraulic
- Porch Lifts
- Hydraulic Lift With Low Base
- Reliant 450 Power
- Reliant 350
- Jasmine Full Body
- Overhead Lifts
- Stair Lifts