Aqua Relief System
The Aqua Relief System is an all-in-one system that delivers hot and cold therapies, creating a clinical therapeutic pain management and circulatory improvements system that be used in the home. The Aqua Relief System can be used to treat injuries, manage pain, and be used for medical conditions that are benefited by improving blood circulation.
Diabetics are prone to circulatory problems in their extremities – hands and feet. The Aqua Relief System has custom designed wraps that are fitted around the feet or around the hands. People with diabetes are at risk for blood vessel injury, which may be severe enough to cause tissue damage in the legs and feet extremities. Arthritis, sore muscles, reduce edema swelling, achy hands and feet, knee, chest, face, jaw, back, hip, head, shoulder, neck, elbow, wrist, hand.
Attachments include: Therapy Mitts, Booties, and Universal Pad
- Hot water therapy has adjustable temperature with a safety setting (timer)
- Hot cold therapy improves blood circulation and reduces edema/swelling
- Hot therapy reduces pain and discomfort of neuropathy
- Effective for pain relief in joints and sore muscles
- Can be used on the hands and feet (and all other body parts)
- Reduces swelling and pain
- Promotes healing
- Pain Management
- What Is Electrotherapy?
- Interferential Current
- Aqua Relief System
- Heat Pads
- Electrodes, Gels and Consumables
- Thera Cane